If you are resident of Pratts Bottom please attend the Annual General Meeting of the Residents Association on Friday 22 September, 7.30 pm at the Village Hall. The dreadful bus service will be one of the issues discussed. Be there early to be sure of a seat!
At 3pm the Biggin Hill Spitfire will be making a special flypast and mini display only for Coolings. This will be a FREE EVENT so just turn up and enjoy the sound of the powerful Rolls-Royce Merlin engine perform in the sky above you. Please make sure you allow yourself enough time to park once arriving at Coolings.
There will also be talks happening on the day:
- Meet the Spitfire Pilot, Clive Denney at 11am, cost £10
- “Spitfires at Biggin Hill” by Bob Ogley at 2pm, cost £10
For more information, visit www.coolings.co.uk
Bromley’s Annual Crime Summit will be held on Saturday 30th September and all residents of Bromley are invited! Pastries and beverages will be served at 9:30am in the Information Stands area, with the main event being held between 10am – 1pm in the Council Chamber at Bromley Civic Centre. Free parking is available in the car park accessed via Rochester Avenue.
Sessions this year include:
- Tackling Gangs Campaign – Bromley Youth Council
- Borough Police Update – Deputy Borough Commander Trevor Lawry
- Front Office Provision Consultation – Representative from MOPAC (Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime)
- Cyber Fraud & Scams – Matthew Bowler from City of London Police who are the National Policing Lead for Cyber Crime
- Q&A – All of the above speakers, Bromley Fire Brigade and LBB
Contact Kate Lymer, www.facebook.com/BromleySNB
G Scale Society – Kent Local Area Group
Pratts Bottom Village Hall
At least 3 large scale model railway layouts and sales stand.
All are welcome
Admission: adults £2.50 Children £1.00