Bromley’s Annual Crime Summit will be held on Saturday 30th September and all residents of Bromley are invited! Pastries and beverages will be served at 9:30am in the Information Stands area, with the main event being held between 10am – 1pm in the Council Chamber at Bromley Civic Centre. Free parking is available in the car park accessed via Rochester Avenue.
Sessions this year include:
- Tackling Gangs Campaign – Bromley Youth Council
- Borough Police Update – Deputy Borough Commander Trevor Lawry
- Front Office Provision Consultation – Representative from MOPAC (Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime)
- Cyber Fraud & Scams – Matthew Bowler from City of London Police who are the National Policing Lead for Cyber Crime
- Q&A – All of the above speakers, Bromley Fire Brigade and LBB
Contact Kate Lymer, www.facebook.com/BromleySNB